HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Request Roundup part 2 (Including a personal request)

Alright guys, here's another request roundup for this week. Unfortunately the well is a little dry, as we have the same requests from last week (Brass, bass, viola/violin), but there is one new one, and this is a personal request.

The song in question is right here, and I'd love to get guitar tabs for it, preferably in a guitar pro file (So I can have the drums and bass with it). Chords, tabs, both, I'd be happy with any of them.

Anyway, if you have a request you want me to put on the site for all to see, just visit our Facebook here and let me know. We'll do the rest, or rather the guys who make the tabs/chords and such will, we'll just host them.

No comments:

Post a Comment