HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

My Little Paint Composer (and Bonus Bass Tab!)

We have gotten some great stuff in the past from icy780. Tonight, I have two very different pieces of music to share that icy780 submitted. The first is a Mario Paint Composer version of At the Gala. It always impresses me how much you can do with such a simple tool like Mario Paint. This version of At the Gala sounds awesome. I have to admit, I'm partial to the barking dogs and meowing cats (which I'm pretty sure weren't in the original orchestration). Watch it in the video!

The second resource that icy780 shared was a melody line bass tab of Love's in Bloom. This finale number is awesome, and being able to play it on the bass is even more awesome. Find the tab here. Many thanks to icy780!

No comments:

Post a Comment