HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Helping Twilight Win the Crown

Okay, I still haven't seen Equestria Girls. But we've got resources to share anyway, because we love you. (Well, mostly, you're sharing the love with each other... like good friends do.)

Thunder Dash wrote a double piano version of Helping Twilight Win the Crown from the movie. You can listen to it in the embedded video, and you definitely should. Then check out the sheet music and find a friend to play it with you!

Thanks for sharing, Thunder Dash!

14 comments:

  1. The link isn't working for me, but it sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with me i would really love to get the sheet music it would give me something to do alone in music without me needing to work with anyone. (I don't really know anyone in my class and i have been in it for 4 years. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I can't explain how awesome this is XD I'm working on a piano/vocal cover of the song right now.

    Seriously, I wanna try this sometime. Sounds REALLY fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I deleted my last comment because I think the link is working now. Let me know if you have further problems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good except need some more Percussion on the climax section.
    And I suggest keyboard may be a better option to play it as it can make some special volume(sound).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still think we need an Equestria Girls section on the site, clickable up top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that would be quite a nice addition ^_^

      Delete
  8. can you please also make this song for flute... I am DYING to be able to play it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. everypony should know that you can watch EG on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you make a a sheet music for flute plz

    ReplyDelete