HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

MLP:FiM Theme Guitar Tab

Pop quiz: when you watch ponies, do you skip through the theme song, or do you watch it every time? I find that no matter how many times I hear the title theme, I still enjoy it. I must not be the only pony fan who loves the theme, since we still get plenty of great submissions about it.

Spike's Mustache is the latest person to send in a resource for the title theme, in the form of a melody line guitar tab. You can find the tab here (it's hosted on Spike's Mustache's DA page).

Many thanks to Spike's Mustache for sharing this valuable resource!

5 comments:

  1. I listen to it all the way through. Every. Single. Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch it all the time.
    It did scare me at first. I mean I would violently cringe when the song started, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what you mean. I used to watch MLP back in the day (like, generation one!), so that opening riff makes me feel like I'm eight years old again. The theme song gets better after that, though. :)

      Delete
  3. i always listen to it too :) especially if you have good bass for the "Ah Ah Ah Ah" part :P

    ReplyDelete