HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Mandolin Opening

Folk instrumentation is becoming more popular these days, probably thanks in part to bands like Mumford & Sons. I can't say I'm complaining; more banjo and mandolin is always good in my book.

Apparently Thunder Dash agrees with me, because he's shared a great version of the Title Theme for mandolin. You can listen to it over on Soundcloud. Then check out the sheet music and tab, so you can play it yourself! Enjoy the mandolin-y goodness.

Thanks, Thunder Dash!

3 comments:

  1. What I'd really love is the mandolin tab for songs like "Winter Wrap Up" and "Smile Song". I'm getting a mandolin for Chanuka and think I might be able to transcribe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One mandolin score for Winter Wrap up comin' right up!

      Delete
  2. I love jasobres. It's no wonder his Da Vinci code was banned in other republics. Its contents were very delicate especially for the Wide-ranging Ecclesiastical I suppose. Regarding the many opportunities in the World Wide Web, yeah I agree with you. Everything is there. TranscriptionistIt's just a matter of looking for your correct spot. I'm in the hunt for mine too

    ReplyDelete