HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Babs Seed + Capo

I know a thing or two about playing on fretted instruments, and sometimes it can be hard to reduce a complex song into relatively simple chords. Of course, the capo is our friend for transposing songs into easier-to-play forms.

A fan shared a version of Babs Seed for fretted instruments (guitar, etc.) with a capo. He wants the credt to go to Anuenueheihei, since he used Anuenueheihei's chords and just transposed them. In any case, it's a great resource—check it out!

Thanks, anonymous friend!

1 comment:

  1. Original song chord progression:

    Intro:
    I > vi > iii > V
    I > vi > V > vi
    Verse:
    I > vi > iii > IV
    I > vi > iii > IV
    I > vi > V > vi
    I > vi > V > IV
    Pre:
    iii > IV > V
    Chorus:
    I > V > vi > IV
    I > V > vi > V (ect.)

    This version:
    Intro:
    I > vi > III > IV
    I > vi > V > vi
    Verse:
    I > vi > III > IV
    I > vi > III > IV
    I > vi > V > vi
    Pre:
    III > IV > V
    Chorus:
    I > V > vi > IV

    So it appears the main difference is substituting a major three chord for a minor three chord.

    ReplyDelete