HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Album idea

Hey guys, it's been a while. Anyway, I am working as the main coordinator for a pony music album. Now you guys who are regulars know how much I adore 80s music, and that's exactly what this album will be about: 80s styled pony covers/originals. I'm currently looking for participants to make this a reality, as I'm still in the planning stages, but I want a rough estimate of people who want to give this a shot. That said, here are some guidelines I'd like to propose:

-Covers of official MLP songs and fandom songs are accepted as well as originals, but they must be in an 80s style. This includes any genre from the decade (Glam rock, new wave, old school rap, etc.)

-You can do more than one song if you want, but I'd like to have at the most 25-30 tracks (Depending on how many Bandcamp will allow for a single release and on the participants).

-If you do an original, try to keep it PG-13 if it's a bit risque/violent. There is no limit to what you can write a song about, but don't get too vulgar or it won't be accepted.

-There is no due-date yet, since this is still the planning stages. I will keep everyone updated on the guidelines.

If anyone's interested, contact me on Skype (Name: mr.generic), email me at crow30002003@yahoo.com, or at my YouTube page linked in the About Us section. I look forward to your replies!

1 comment: