HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

A Banner with Christmas Hats!

December is fast approaching, and that means it's time to start hanging up the Christmas decorations. A fantastic guy, who goes by Yam online, made this banner for us. I am extremely excited about it!

This banner has two of my favorite ponies, and just when you think they can't get any cuter, Yam has them in Christmas hats. I can't look at it without smiling; I'm pretty much in love with it.

Thanks to Yam for making the banner. You can visit his Deviant Art page over here.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! My first Christmas as a brony! Hope it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy, its mine too! :)
    - Yam

    ReplyDelete