HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Winter Wrap Up on the Banjo

I love, love, LOVE folk music. I swoon over the dulcimer, mandolin, and all things bluegrass. So I was extremely pleased to see these banjo tabs for Winter Wrap Up by bluegrassbrony. This song is truly charming with this folksy flair!

You can listen to bluegrassbrony playing the song in the video, and then play it yourself with the tablature. Don't forget bluegrassbrony's Youtube channel.

Thanks so much for sharing, bluegrassbrony. You've made my day!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Great job on the bajo and awesome post as always! /)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm kind of in love with this piece of music right now.

      Delete