HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Long Way from Equestria Project

One of the coolest things about this fandom is all the amazing and creative stuff we make when we work together. With this in mind, you should think about joining the Long Way from Equestria Project! It's shaping up to be a massive collaboration where we can all join together to sing some great music.

The video on the right (by BassBeastJD) explains the project. This is super stuff, so please think about adding your voice to the song.

We'll be putting a small ad for the project on top of the site for the time being. I'm looking forward to listening to this one!

6 comments:

  1. This is interesting...I need to try to participate. Thanks for the news as always Candy Coda! /)

    And thanks BassBeastJD for the collab idea.

    Now I must listen to this song to find out what it is :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I come onto here, and the first thing I see, is a promotion for the Long Way From Equestria Project! This just made my day! You guys are awesome!! Thank you so much for posting this!! It's going to help so much! :'D
    Thank you, so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I'll see what I can do and hopefully I won't be busy. Thanks for this awesome project :D

      /)

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Hopefully we can get some more coverage on like Equestria Daily and Derpy Hooves News. We're going to need ALOT of people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a super cool project. I bet you'll get a lot of who want to participate!

      Delete
  4. Like me! Only, I'm not entirely sure if they want a bass-cleft voice,borderline contra-bass, but meh.

    -Dimondium

    ReplyDelete