HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Instrument requests

I asked on the Facebook page if there were any requests for tabs/chords/sheet music for any particular instrument/song, and I got a couple of responses. First off, there's no particular song that needs these, but there's a request for accordion sheet music and more bass (I guess not just the melody lines for the songs, but the actual bass-lines).

If you have any of these, by all means send it to the site and myself or my colleagues will post it. Also, if you have a request, again email us or visit our Facebook page here! Either way I'll make sure your requests get heard and we can make this already awesome resource 20% cooler. (Lame, overused joke is lame)

No comments:

Post a Comment