HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Toss a Fig and Save the Date!

. . . Bread and butter, chant and mutter . . . I mean, I'm not a gypsy! Magic is forbidden!

If you think I've lost it, then it's possible you haven't watched Friendship is Witchcraft, the hilarious (and sometimes disturbing) fan show based on MLP:FiM. FiW has some excellent songs, which is the reason I'm talking about it here on Everypony Sings. You see, Coconeru sent in a cover of "Pinkie's Brew," a song very loosely based on Making Cupcakes. You can watch the original song here.

Coconeru's version is awesome and I love it! It's definitely worth listening to. It might even help you travel back in time to save your parents, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment