HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Tunes for Tubas, Trombones, and Baritones

I know that it's a good day when I have an excuse to post this picture again. And that is because Erccre147 has shared sheet music for Giggle at the Ghosty for both the trombone and the tuba! Both sets of sheet music look and sound great. You can find the trombone music here (which will also work for a baritone) and the tuba music here. The files are hosted on Noteflight.

It's times like this that I wish I was a band teacher so that I could make all of my students play pony songs. Maybe they would love it, maybe they would hate it, but I would certainly be happy!

Many thanks to Erccre147! Of course, you can also float over to his Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment