HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

*Spoilers* This Day Aria and a Lot More

Over the past hour, I've received a flood of emails with music from the season finale. Normally I would space posts out a bit, but I don't want to make you all wait, so there will be a good number of posts coming up. So, let's get started:

Hergest Ridge's shared chords for This Day Aria.  The chords are wonderfully detailed and a pleasure to play. There are also a number of helpful, interesting notes at the end. Here are the chords. Thanks so much for sharing your musical talent, Hergest Ridge!

On a side note, I assume that you wouldn't be visiting this site if you were worried about spoilers. We'll never post about anything that hasn't aired yet, but once it's been on TV, we'll make posts about it. The goal is to get the music out relatively quickly. Just wanted to give y'all a fair warning!

3 comments:

  1. I just realized that Cadance/Chrysalis is winking or squinting in that scene. Her left eye is shut tight but her right eye is wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the same thing. It's super creepy. It's like she's staring directly into my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she looks kind of evil there, but I guess that's what they were going for. Anyone else think this song sounded like something out of Nightmare Before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete