HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Perfect Stallion Arrangement by skootties

The Perfect Stallion is one of my favorite songs from this show.  I don't know why exactly.  Maybe it's the adorable lyrics or addictive melody. Maybe it's the fact that I love it when Sweetie Belle sings. Or maybe I just like jelly - who knows.

Regardless, I'm glad that skootties has given me an excuse to spend even more time with this charming song! He wrote out a piano arrangement for the piece, which you can listen to in the video. Skootties always interprets these pony songs with a lot of grace and elegance, so check it out. The sheet music for it is over here. Thanks, skootties!

No comments:

Post a Comment