HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Something to Make You Smile

Here is a real treat: Vccj recorded this cover of Smile, and it is nothing short of amazing. He took an adorable song and somehow made it even 20%  more adorable. It's has an endearing ukelele, creative vocals, and an addictive rhythm.

Give it a listen with this MP3. Then download the MP3 so that you can listen to it again and again. That's what I'm going to do.

Thanks for sharing this piece, Vccj!

3 comments:

  1. I think Smile, Smile, Smile, is one of my favorite songs yet. I LOVE this cover. :D When I was expecting how he'd do the slow part, then he didn't even slow down I was like D:, It's not gonna work, but it worked like crazy! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psssst!
      Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked it :3
      About the slow part, I was kinda wondering if I should go for some lovely, gentle fingerpicking, but the song's so... Happy and upbeat I didn't want to slow it down at all. Thank goodness it seems to have worked out...
      Kinda wondering if I should do more covers.

      Delete
    2. The answer is yes! I would love to hear more.

      Delete