HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Interviews on the way!

Hey guys, Power Chord here. I just want to fill all of you in on what's going on with me and the interview situation.

I finished recording an interview with William Anderson (The BGM guy from MLP) and he was a blast to talk to. Soon I'll be editing that and sending him a copy so the Hasbro guys will approve it and I can post it here, so keep your eyes peeled!

Also, in the near future, I will be interviewing Acoustic Brony but that'll more than likely be in text rather than audio/video. I should have that interview up before Anderson's, since editing takes a while and so will the approval process, I assume.

Anyway, I am always looking for more guys to interview, so if you are interested or have connections to some more popular brony musicians, email me at powerchord@everyponysings.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment