HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Thanks to tanaisfox!

I've often thought to myself, "The day I feel like Everypony Sings is a real website is the day when someone makes a piece of art for it." Well, today is that day! A very nice person named tanaisfox put together this amazing image of the pony cast joining together in song. I'm absolutely in love with it!

In fact, I'm liking this image so much that it will become a temporary banner on the site. Afterwards, it will find it's permanent home on the About page. Click here if you want to see the artwork in all its high definition glory. Thanks a million to tanaisfox!

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing! I love it! Why not keep it on the front/main page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot too, so maybe I'll keep it there. At the very least, I'll leave it up for a good while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Looks like the site is on the path to fame! Can't wait to see what happens :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how Octavia is looking at Derpy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad y'all like the banner. It makes me smile whenever I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaw... Blush. I am glad y'all like it. I hope it has a happy home here.
    Love y'all music ponies!

    ReplyDelete