HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Crafting Some Tunes

WistonAndTheRadish constructed some fantastic pony covers using everypony's favorite video game: Minecraft. These projects must have taken a lot of talent (and redstone!) so make sure to give them a listen. The video on the right is Cupcakes. Some of the other songs include:
At the Gala
Cutie Mark Crusaders' Theme
Find A Pet
Winter Wrap Up

If you're itching to hear some music from season 2, make sure to surf over to Find a Pet. Thanks to WistonAndTheRadish for sharing!
(I love your Derpy Minecraft skin, by the way.)

2 comments:

  1. I like my Derpy skin too c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, far better job than me by far. I am still getting used to minecraft noteblocks. ;)

    Sweet job!
    Jepp

    ReplyDelete