HTML

Original Music Movie Music Season Four Music Forum Season Three Music Share Your Music Season Two Music About Season One Music News

Banjo Barons wanted

Hey guys. We just got a request for more banjo music from someone just starting out on the instrument. Any song will do, as long as they're banjo tabs/sheet music. If you have them, you know what to do, send it in to us and we'll put it up on the site and I'll inform everyone on the Facebook page.

Speaking of Facebook, why not pay us a visit there? You can send us requests and keep up to date with everything going on the site. Visit the site right here!

3 comments:

  1. Well I play Banjo, and I know how to play most of these songs on it. But there are two problems.

    1. I don't know how to make a tab. Is there a program or something?

    2. The strumming might not be totally accurate, since I play with lots of arpeggios, so I'm not sure if that'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a program called Tux Guitar which can make tabs for bass, guitar, banjo, etc.

    As for the strumming, I guess some songs are easier like I'd assume Winter Wrap-up would be a cinch, as would be the main riff for Art of the Dress, while others would be pretty hard like the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm gonna try, but just for the record, I play it based on the chords and the strumming is purely improvised, so yeah, I'll be sending them soon. Probably Giggle at the Ghosty and Cupcakes.

      Delete